Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Exhausted....completely

I can't remember the last time I was so tired....in college there were times when I had to pull all-nighters, but somehow I was still never this tired. Even during Fiddler last year when I stayed up for oh...about 50 hours straight, I wasn't this drained.

I just feel tired in every way...physically, mentally...emotionally. I would like to just close my eyes and sleep for a month...then maybe things would fall into place again.

This is such a weird place to be...in so many ways. But it will be ok. I have been riding the roller coaster for months, jarring, screeching, and kidney bruising....but I know I will come out on the other end ok.

I really can't wait to get my own apartment...living in my old bedroom is just strange...none of my stuff is here. Not my bed, not my sheets, not my desk...and none of my clothes in the tiny closet. But soon some of that will change. I am moving everything out of the old place, and into here on Sunday. It will be a nice change of pace to actually have all of my stuff here...

The cats will come here Saturday. I really can't wait. It has been so lonely without them...and it will be nice to have their company again. It has been almost 2 weeks since I have spent any time with them....oh how I miss them....so so so much. But my children are coming home soon!!

I want someplace to feel like home again...and I hope that here will feel like home once the cats are here...I am sorry they have to move twice...but I know they will enjoy the change of scenery...

Here's hoping that tomorrow goes well....





No comments: