Thursday, March 5, 2009

25...and getting divorced.

I am trying to write here every day...not entirely sure why, but I think that it might help me. Work through stuff...make my way through the muck.

Today I finally started telling people outright...I am getting divorced. I don't think this is the venue to explain why, but I tried everything...and realized that I am too young to be this unhappy. Someone has to look out for me...and it might as well be me...and I am fine with that.

Don't worry about me. I say I am fine...OK...doing well--and I actually am. I am happy...free. I see doors opening that I thought were bolted shut to me...and I am really excited about it all. I can't wait to see what is awaiting me...

It's time that something in my life is about me...not about making money for us or trying to get us to be closer....working so hard for us to work. Trying so hard to make us happy...forgetting what it was like for me to be happy.

I want to be happy...so I am going to do what it takes to make me happy. End of story...well, maybe it's just the beginning....it's definitely just the beginning....

No comments: