Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Don't Stop Believin'

Some days I don't even know where to begin. Other days I don't know how it will end...and overall I realize that there is just a lot that I don't know. And I am OK with that.

I am not where I thought I would be at this point in my life...no where near it. But I guess that's OK...I guess I didn't know what I needed.

And now I am starting to figure that out.

I know everyone takes this journey at some point in their life...and I guess now it's my turn. I will try to not bore with you details...but I am ready.

I am ready for a fresh start--whatever that entails. I may have to get really dirty before I get my clean slate...but it will be worth it. Everyone gets a second chance...and a third...and a fourth....everyone gets a mulligan.

So who am I? I am not quite sure at this point. Who will I be? Whoever I damn well please.

But I will never stop believing...in myself, in the power of love, family, and friendship.

No comments: