Tuesday, March 24, 2009

91 days...

Today...we signed the papers. Which means that it will be legal in 91 days...legally divorced.

Last night and this morning were rough. Last night was rough because I pulled out my journal to write in--the one I started right after the wedding, and realized that I was going to finish it. The entirety of my marriage...in one little journal. Encased between a black leather cover...all of it fits so nicely. I guess it really is time for not just a new chapter in my life, but a new volume. And entirely new book linked only through the main character. I guess we will see what the next volume holds...hopefully more hope, love and trust...joy and adventure. I am ready for adventure.

Today starts a whole new life in a way...another chance. I have no idea what is in store for me tomorrow. I have no idea what heartaches, heartbreaks, pain and sorrow lie ahead--but I also have no idea what love, joys, and heartwarmings lie ahead. Roll with the punches...some will land hard, others will miss.

I am filled with hope and anticipation. Let's see where this ends up.




No comments: