Saturday, March 7, 2009

Starting the legal process...

Today I started the legal process of the divorce. Maybe that is why I am so wiped out now. So in theory...somewhere around 120 days from now...I will be legally single again. Weird...really weird.

Today was a long day...a very long day. But tomorrow is a new day....and I can't wait to see what it holds.

Tomorrow Brian starts his part of the legal process, so I guess we will see how that goes. Then we actually have to meet together to fill out paperwork...I am just so ready to have the paperwork done, and for it all to be over with.

But as someone reminded me today...it is a process. And little by little, I will see the progress. I really hope that's true. I need to see some progress soon...

Well...I would write more...but I am totally wiped. I will let you know what tomorrow brings.

No comments: