Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Intentional Insomnia...

This will be interesting...

Tomorrow night and Thursday night I am working overnight shifts at TCS. I am interested to see how this intentional insomnia will go. I have protein bars and energy drinks ready to go, just in case I have somehow managed to "cure" the worst of my insomnia...just in case I can't just turn it on when necessary like I have done in the past.

While my insomnia has been painful and lonely at times, I have definitely gotten used to it, and take advantage of it when I can. It is nice to know when I need to stay awake for 65 hours straight--I can!

I wonder what it will be like to be around other people who live a fairly "normal" schedule...what will it be like in the early, early hours of the morning, when everyone else is used to being fast asleep...

I guess we will see.

One year ago today, I was still trying to make sense of love...and trying to love again...

No comments: