Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Facebook....

I will be the first to admit that I am slightly addicted to facebook (I say slightly because I am on there WAY less now than I used to be.) I love the fact that I can check up on all my friends and family in the same place, let everyone know what I am basically up to, and stalk all my friends who have moved away through all the pictures they have posted. (Emmy!!!)

But, as much as I love facebook, I try to post very little about myself there. Some people post everything--every tiny detail of their new relationship (or break-up), where they ate lunch and where they are hanging out all night, what they think of politics, and even where they spend their time (*cough* farmville...).

So, if you are one of those people who normally only knows the facebook me, it's about to get a lot more personal. This is my personal turf, this is where I put anything and everything I want to talk about in life...and in my life.

Hopefully, you will enjoy it. And maybe you will even find it useful.

Thanks for visiting! I hope you keep coming back!

No comments: