Monday, October 18, 2010

Early Mornings...

I get to work on time now...that's a new thing. Especially given I have to be at work just before 5AM some days...

This morning was pretty chilly around 430. The air was crisp and cool, and it was dark. And I mean dark. I already miss the long summer hours..early sunrises and late sunsets...

It's kind of fun to get to watch the sunrise on these mornings...it reminds me of the days when my family would road trip down to Arizona for visits--we would start driving in the very early morning, and would catch the sunrise somewhere out along the highway in the middle of nowhere...so beautiful.

I don't know if I will ever get used to this schedule, but it is working out great for me so far. I don't mind the early mornings once I get moving, and I get to listen to fun music and be around great people.

I just don't imagine myself getting up too early on days I don't work...staying up late is way more fun.


No comments: