Sunday, October 24, 2010

Big breakfasts and short hikes...

I love Sunday mornings. At least the Sunday mornings of late.

Ryan and I have gotten into a habit...or maybe tradition--every Sunday morning/noon we make a large breakfast. French toast or pancakes, eggs, hashbrowns, veggie sausage, orange juice and chocolate almond milk. It is wonderful!!

I am in love. In case you didn't already notice. ;-)

I have finally found someone who makes me feel like I am the only person on the planet...and even if I am not, I feel like I am the coolest and most important person on the planet. It is amazing to feel like someone would swim across the ocean, climb mountains, conquer space and slay zombies just to kill time with me.

So spending Sunday mornings curled up on the couch, watching "Sunday morning cartoons" and chowing down on seriously delicious food--AND getting to spend all the time with someone super amazing...makes for a great day.

And in the afternoon, we went for a short hike/climb...in the cold and wind...but surrounded by the beauty of fall.

I love Sundays...

No comments: