Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sunshine and Things...

Today was just a fun day of window shopping. Another relaxing Saturday free from work and obligation.

Last night we cleaned up my parents' basement. With three kids moving back in and out, it had gotten into quite a disarray. So Ryan and I reorganized, vacuumed and cleaned up what we could. It is looking pretty good, I will finish all that's left at the beginning of the week. It is nice to be in a clean, organized space :-)

I am loving weekends. I know that I write about it every weekend, but that's only because I am not used to not working on weekends...and so I am loving every moment of it!!

So I hope you all are enjoying your weekends as much as I am. If not, do something different. Weekends are too wonderful to no be enjoying them!

No comments: