Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Comments...

Funny story...

So not very many people leave comments here (which, by the way, you should do sometimes!!). So when I saw that I a comment on Broken Like a Vase... and Fall... I was quite surprised!!

Well, turns out it was spam, from "Billy." He left a comment saying how he got his ex back using some website and he is *SO* happy.

Wow, ya timed that one wrong Billy. There is no way I want my ex back, and it shows that you really read my post...right?

Anyhow, "Billy," if that is even your real name--don't leave spam comments. Especially such insensitive, ignorant ones.

But everyone else, feel free to tell me what's on your mind. I love getting feedback.

Goodbye Billy. Have fun with your ex.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So...Billy tried again on this post...leaving the exact same comment. Sorry dude, no can do.