Sunday, October 31, 2010

This is Halloween...

I really enjoyed this Halloween. :-)

In the past, Halloween has been all about the costumes...of course. But honestly, I never really felt that into it until last year. And my costume last year was awesome...at least I think it was!

This year, I got to celebrate "Junk Food Appreciation Night" with Ryan and his family. It was great fun--lots of terrific junk food (everything from Whoppers to macaroni and cheese pizza to mozzarella sticks), good movies (Muppet themed) and wonderful company.

Ryan and I did dress up, kind of. We decided to wear all of our matching clothing items--so our matching Teefury shirts, our almost matching Moosejaw sweatshirts (in blue), and the almost matching hats I crocheted for us. It was fun, and we were adorable, if I do say so myself.

Earlier in the day we got to hang out with my wonderful friend Laura and her adorable daughter. It was so wonderful to get to catch up with them, especially since they will be moving away from Colorado this next week. Much sadness, all of them will be mucho missed.

All in all, it was a wonderful day. A perfect way to spend a Sunday.

Now, I just have to run a marathon a day for a month to work it all off. ;-)

No comments: