Friday, October 8, 2010

Back at CU...

Today I got to go back to CU and work for a day...I get to go back for half a day on Monday as well.

It was really wonderful to get to see everyone again, and it was fun to get to do some sewing. I haven't done much sewing at all over the past few months...it has been nice.

My wrist has not really bothered me since I stopped stitching as my everyday career. I shocked it a bit in Utah when I fell once, but it was fine in an hour or so. But I hardly ever lose feeling in my hand and fingers, which used to be a regular sensation...

I enjoy sewing again, which is amazing. It was fun to do a little problem solving...and enjoy a little blast from the past.

There are time I really miss my job. I do miss working more, and I miss the people dearly. But I greatly enjoy having the time for a social life, I am happy my wrist feels much better, and I am glad that I no longer dread sewing.

I miss it all sometimes...but I know I made the right choice.

No comments: