Sunday, September 12, 2010

Just This Once...

Today was a beautiful day, with sunshine and relaxation--excepting the Nerf Battle Birthday Party I went to.

I got to spend the day with Ryan, which is always great fun. We got to have a bit of a lazy Sunday, but still enjoy the outdoors! We went for a nice hike (after we visited Verizon, yet again--but they gave me a whole new phone, so hopefully it will work!) and got to rock jump up a creek for a while, which was amazing!

We also spent a good part of the weekend watching the 8th season of Scrubs. I haven't watched it in a good while--but I love that show!! And the last season (while pretty sad most of the time) was wonderful.

I loved the final moments of the final episode...and I can't help but dwell on JD's last sentiment...

"Who's to say my fantasies won't come true, just this once?"

No comments: