Wednesday, December 1, 2010

IT'S DECEMBER!!!!

Just hear those sleigh bells jingling ring-ting-tingling tune....come on its lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you!!

Walking in a Winter Wonderland!!!

Up on the rooftop reindeer paws, down through the chimney with Santa Claus!!

Oh come O ye faithful, joyful and triumphant!!

I love Christmas carols...I do. I am so excited that it is December!! Yes, I hate the cold--and YES I hate driving in the snow...but I LOVE the Christmas season. It is my favorite winter holiday and quite possibly the only reason I survive the winters.

I am definitely looking forward to this month...Ryan and I get to go to California for my brother's wedding in just a few short weeks, Christmas is almost here, and I get to spend lots of time with my family and friends.

Yay December!! Yay Christmastime!! I am SO glad you're here!!

No comments: