Thursday, March 11, 2010

Moment


Today...I had a moment. I was rushing around all day...work, appointment, back to work, lunch, appointment...after my last appointment, on my way to my car I saw these flowers. I almost walked right by them...but then I realized that then I'd be missing an amazing moment.

I was leaving the Dr's office after yet another visit about my wrist. Another malady ruled out, prescription for another test. It gets so frustrating some days...just wanting to be better and done. I hate missing work, I hate the pain, I hate the feeling of being weighed down.

But then I saw these flowers....bursting with life from the rock hard ground. Such joy and beauty had found its way, ready to announce that spring is on its way.

There are trials and tribulations. Life is not always easy...it does not always go the way we planned. I hope you are not surprised by those statements...I know I'm not. But sometimes, it's nice to be reminded that there are moments...where we will most definitely be victorious.

No comments: