Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Beautiful Day, A Bench, And A Good Friend

Today was a beautiful day...absolutely gorgeous out. I got to go on a long walk and a picnic with someone very dear to my heart...and it made for a marvelous day!

I guess I have a thing with benches...sharing benches with people...having difficult yet wonderful conversations on benches...

This bench will forever be ours. I wish I could walk past it everyday...but I will have to just keep its memory close to my heart. The times we have shared can be replaced by nothing and no one. Each memory will echo in the chambers of my heart like a well timed resonating drumbeat....this is by no means a goodbye. I may be moving, but you are one of my closest friends now, and I hope that never changes.

Sunny afternoons and benches...and me. We make for some great poetry.

No comments: