Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Space, My Place...



Everything is just as I like it...comfy, cozy, warm and calming. My own four walls, my own bed, my own babies...

I have been having difficulty the past few days, just thinking about the fact that in 5 weeks, I have to be moved out of this place. I have to pull myself away from all of the memories, separate myself from all of the moments I had in this house...in my first home on my own.

Forget the moments I chased one love around the house...us running and laughing, promising we would always do this....

Let go of the dance parties I would have by myself in my bedroom in the middle of summer...

Separate myself from the thoughts of cozying up with another love on the couch on a cold snow day, with a serene fire burning in the fireplace...

I have to file away all of these memories....and forget making new ones in this place. This is my home...this is what I have come to know and love. It is hard to imagine my children and I in any other space than this....we are comfy here....we are close and comfortable here....

So why am I moving? Because I know it's time. Because we can change, we can find a new home. We will make new memories...




No comments: