Thursday, April 28, 2011

2 Months and Counting...

Two months from now, Ryan and I will be celebrating our wedding day.

I can't believe it's so close!! We have so much to do...I have so much to do...

In a way, I am really happy that the wedding plans are so haphazard and vague. Ryan and I have spent much more time concerning ourselves with our marriage than with our wedding...and I am very thankful for that.

So, we might not have the right chairs, we may run out of cupcakes, the balloons might now be the exact right colors...but we will still get married. And I am certain that I have the right person to share my vows with....regardless of whether his tie matches his shirt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it. And the fact that there is a really good chance his tie won't match his shirt, I will love it even more.

Unknown said...

Which is one reason why I am considering making his tie...

;-)