Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wedding Bells...

I am about to pack up (a lot of stuff) and head up the mountains for Poosh's wedding! It is not until tomorrow, but I am heading up today for the rehearsal dinner and then to help with any last-minute things I can.

I am so excited...I had no idea how I would be feeling...this is only the second wedding I have been to since my divorce, but I think the fact that it is Poosh makes all the difference. :-)

I am so honored to get to be a part of her wedding. I am so fortunate to know Poosh, with her amazingly ever-positive attitude and constant go-getterness, anyone who gets to spend time with her is very blessed.

So, for the man who gets to spend every day of the rest of his life with her: If you ever make her cry, I will make you cry. Just joking (kind of). But seriously, I hope CK1 knows just how fortunate he is, and that he spends every day of his life loving Poosh as much as she deserves to be loved.

I am so excited!! Time to pack, and start the drive!!

No comments: