Thursday, June 3, 2010

Climbing...




I love rock climbing. I love bouldering. I love spelunking.

For the summer, I have two jobs. One is stitching, and the other is being a nanny for two kids. I have been a nanny before for these two, and I was a bit worried about watching them again. The last summer I watched them, all they wanted to do was sit inside and play video games or watch tv. So, I was worried that this summer would be the same...when all I want to do is be outside.

Fortunately, that is not the case! I took the kids rock climbing tomorrow, and they loved it. They loved it so much they want to climb 2 days a week...which is awesome in my book.

I hope that I can instill in them the same love and respect for climbing that I have...so they too can enjoy the strength and freedom it has to offer.

No comments: