Monday, June 21, 2010

First Day of Summer!!!




Today was officially the first day of summer...and my favorite day of the year.

It is no surprise to anyone who knows me just how much I love summer. I wish that it could be summer year-round...and people tell me that if that were the case, then I would not appreciate the beauty of a summer day as much...I completely disagree.

When I go visit Tucson, the weather is almost always perfect and beautiful. Nonetheless, I still appreciate every sunset...every moment of sunshine I see. It's always different--but it's always beautiful.

My life is about to change so much...I don't know completely how...but I know it's going to be extreme. I am already living a life I never thought I would be living...and I am excited to see the next steps.

So...Happy Summer Solstice!! Enjoy the beautiful summer days!!

No comments: