Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love Needs Room to Breathe

I know you all thought I had already messed up my pic a day...but NO!! I have been taking pictures, I have just been having problems with my external hard drive.

So, today's pic...I like it because I feel it's at least a glimpse into part of what is to come. The camera bag and Pentax camera are my Dad's...it's the same camera he used when he lived overseas. The Holga was a birthday gift from some of my friends, and I am super excited to experiment with it!

This picture is a nice reminder that no matter what rolls my way, I can take it in stride.i can roll with the punches and I will succeed.

It's going to be a great year...I can already feel it.

1 comment:

SmartAlex said...

Please, please, please post pics from the Holga! Wonderful blog, by the way, so glad to get to read it!