Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blogness...

So, I just found out that I can look at all my stats for my blog!! As in, how many views I get, from what countries, and even what posts are the most popular.

I was surprised by which were most popular--here are the top 10 (in order):

Moving Day...

I don't want to ride this roller coaster anymore...do I?

Life Less Ordinary

Sometimes Goodbye's the Only Way...

Sometimes All It Takes is a Walk Around the Lake...

Hold Me Closely...

Nothing Beats a First Kiss...

Hauntings...

Fear...

Confusion sets in...

Kind of interesting, isn't it?? I thought so. I think it's interesting which ones are in the top--most I understand, just because I have included music lyrics--so anyone searching for those songs have a chance of stumbling upon my blog. But I am very happy that my Moving Day blog is #1...and that some of my own poetry is on this list.

So, I am trying to focus on writing a book. I have had the idea in my head for the last year, and this blog has helped me figure out what I really want to write about. Now I just have to buckle down and get it done.

There are definitely going to be lag times in my postings--like I have had recently. But I will be writing every day, and I promise to do my best to post as often as possible.

So thank you all for your support!! Feel free to share my blog with anyone you think might find it entertaining or helpful.




No comments: