Sunday, September 5, 2010

2...

Today I got to spend one last day at Water World!! it was absolutely wonderful, as it was also a celebration of 2 months of awesome adventureness with my man!

As you all know, I absolutely love Water World. And it is great to once again have great memories there. That's kind of the trick, isn't it? To create a new world within what already exists?

It was a perfect day. Abundant laughter, beautiful weather, hand holding and kisses. And even a ride down the Zoomerang on a single tube (SO AWESOME, by the way).

Thanks for joining me today Ryan--I had so much fun with you! Thanks for putting up with my endless rambling about my Water World, for being the perfect person to wait in line with, and the perfect person to share each ride with. I know 2 is just the start, but thanks for each moment of awesomeness. Whoo...Haaa....good God y'all!!! ;-)

No comments: