Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Love and Cuddles....

Tonight, is a lovely night.

The air is cool (but not yet too cold), the air is clear and fresh...I am sitting here writing as my babies are cuddled up on the bed. It is quite delightful.

One thing has been bothering me lately...about my babies. Well, about one of them...it seems that Sora has developed a kind of separation anxiety. He meows and meows any time I am not home, and even when I am just upstairs. It totally breaks my heart....

My vet had no new solutions to offer other than what I was already doing...so I am hoping to find something to point me in the right direction.

It's so heartbreaking to know he is so sad when I am gone. He is such a cute kid, and really a good one too...he doesn't cause too much trouble....

If you have any suggestions, or can refer me to anyone, that would be great.

Have a great day!!

No comments: