Sunday, May 23, 2010

It's 3AM I must be lonely...




In case you were wondering....I do often alter the post times and dates of my posts in order to fit into my "post-a-day" theme. Some days I just can't get to the computer, so I make notes on my phone and then blog later...but there are days like today. The time stamp is real, but I changed it a day earlier. Because while the rest of the world is revving up for Monday morning, it is still Sunday night to me.

I am eating "dinner," some granola and orange juice straight out of the carton...yeah, I am that awesome.

I want to be playing my guitar, hanging out with friends, running errands....but the world is stopped at this hour. So why I am once again wide awake...alone in a world that is so cold and dark?

I am not sure the answer. Someone asked me the other day if I had always been an insomniac--and no, I haven't. But it forced me to think about when my insomnia started...

It was about a year ago...it was last May. I am not sure why...I'm still thinking about it.

Well, maybe I will do some ironing...that's quiet. Or just force myself to sleep. I do need to be awake and up and about in 6 hours or so...

Anywho--if you are ever awake at this odd hours too--feel free to call. I doubt you'll wake me. ;-)

No comments: