Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sunny days...


Today was a long work day, a double at the opera. But we had a couple hours in between, so my friend Sharon and I decided to venture out. Sharon treated me to lunch at The Market (delicious), and then we did some window shopping. The first picture is from this quaint little wine shop we wandered into. The woman was extremely nice, and her dog was so relaxed, she may as well have been a rug!! She barely looked up as we stepped over her, but she looked as comfortable as she could be.

The second picture is just outside one of the stores we wandered into. I thought that the sky was such a beautiful shade of blue, and I enjoyed the juxtaposition of the unlit lights against the buildings in the background.

I like these pictures because they will always remind me of the day Sharon and I got to wander around together and spend time chatting and really catching up as opposed to just working. The day was gorgeous, and filled with interesting people and places.

No comments: