Sunday, February 7, 2010

Project 365


I have a few friends who have started this thing called "Project 365." It's where you take one picture a day for an entire year. And so, I have decided that this is what I would like to do in my blog for the next year. I am hoping that I will still have other entries, but this is not necessarily a requirement. I decided that I would start on my birthday! I figured that was an easy way to keep track of the one year mark...

So, this picture is Sophie and I in Target. In an attempt to cheer me up, Sophie had bought us funny hats at our previous stop at Michael's. (Which, this did indeed totally cheer me up
!!!) And in an awesome twist of fate, we found amazing sunglasses that matched our hats!! So, photo shoot ensued. :-)

I like this picture because it is silly and fun, and it reminds me that even the saddest of moments do pass....those feelings don't last forever.

No comments: