Monday, August 23, 2010

Lack of Work...

Hi.

My name is Lisa.

I am a workaholic.

This is my first meeting, as I worked through all the other ones.

(Pause for laughter.)

But I now only work about 20 hours a week...at most.

And it's driving me a little crazy.

I have always liked working--having something to do. Even though I couldn't wait to be done with school, I always enjoyed being in school because it was my job--it was what I was supposed to be doing.

So now that I find myself without much work...I am kind of lost.

What should I do today?

What can I accomplish?

What should I accomplish?

I like structure, and organization. I do enjoy spontaneity, relaxation and free time--but I need work to have a sense of accomplishment.

I have to figure out a schedule...some way to accomplish something for myself in every day.

We'll have to see how it works out.

I'll keep you posted.


No comments: