Wednesday, February 17, 2010

In this Prison...


Here I am, again. The Dr. told me I need to wear my brace at night, and the other one I has hurts...so this one it is. It's actually the splint that I wore post-surgery for 3 LONG weeks. At least back then I had cute cut-up fishnets to but over it...

This is a tough place to be in right now. Wanting so badly to have come so far, only to feel right back where I was years ago. Being back in this tiny prison, even if only overnight, brings back all the feelings of feeling inadequate...of failing...of losing. It's so difficult to stay positive when there's consistent pain, and you can't do what you want to do--what you love to do.

But I will trust that there are bigger--better plans. that somehow this is all part of some scheme to make my life better. I choose hope.

No comments: