Friday, July 3, 2009

Done. Over. Ended.

For those of you who have been waiting...it's over. I have the piece of paperwork in my hand...I am legally divorced.

I really didn't know what to expect seeing that piece of paper--it is so small but means so much...but it is over.

"This is so difficult for the both of us.
I know we tried so hard, there's just no hope for us.
Well its more than a shame that we lost to this game...
All of my walking talking breathing sleeping, nothing will ever be the same.

For what it's worth, I've always admired you.
I always thought we could make it through.
Now look what time can do,
It took our masterpiece we built and broke it in two.
I always believed in you.
I always loved you.

...Leading a life that is finally free,
Of these endless nights and countless fights that turn us into who we hate to be"

Bound to Happen, The Spill Canvas

Couldn't have said it better myself.



No comments: