Friday, July 17, 2009

And the sun will set for you...

So I still have the same songs stuck in my head. Particularly that one phrase. What suns in my life are setting? Which parts am I waving good bye to? Which pieces have settled and are no longer active?

I don't know...I am not entirely sure. All I know is that every time there is a sunset...there is a sunrise. And I look forward to both...endings and beginnings are both beautiful...each in a different way, but both worth experiencing.

I leave on Sunday for almost 3 weeks. I will spend 10 days in my beautiful Arizona, then back to Colorado for one day, and then out to California for 10 days. I am so excited...but I know I am going to miss my cats oh so much...

I look forward to the sunrises awaiting me. I look forward to the sunsets too.

No comments: