Monday, July 26, 2010

Stories...

I just finished reading an amazingly inspiring book...one that reminded me of how much I have wanted out of life...

It's called A Million Miles in a Thousand Years by Donald Miller. It's basically about stories, and really about living a good story with your own life.

I found it incredibly inspiring--and motivating. It's one of those books that is full of everything that you should know, but either skip over in life or forget.

So I am now motivated to live a good story--to work to get what I want, to live contently, to not procrastinate...to do what I dream--simply because if I don't try, I'll never know what I can accomplish.

I realized so many of my hesitations have been because of a fear of failure. But then I had the thought....

When your biggest fear is failure, you tend to forget the amazing rewards that terrifying risks can bring.

I am now reaping the benefits of some terrifying risks...and I am so content....

This...this is going to be a great story.

No comments: