Friday, July 2, 2010

I Want to Know Everything...




I realized a couple of weeks ago that I really have a strong desire to know everything....

Not like, how the world will end, what everyone is doing at this exact moment (hopefully sleeping), or what will I do with my life--but the more curiouser things of life, like:

...how airplanes fly.
...how helicopters hover.
...why hearts break.
...why cats are inclined to constantly clean themselves.
...how book are bound.
...how thoughts are fired along neural pathways.
...how cells know when to divide.
...how batteries hold power.
...why people fall in love.
...why alarms clocks work for some people and not for others.
...why some people have insomnia.
...when macaroni and cheese was invented.
...where the quietest place on earth is.
...where the darkest place on earth is.
...why people like holding hands.
...how fishing line is made.
...why people make wishes on shooting stars....

And so much more. This is what my mind does...it constantly goes and goes...asking questions, begging for answers. I just wish I had more time to find the answers...

I want to know everything someday. I want to know every why and how...

Somehow.

I think my brain has space for it all...

No comments: