Monday, March 28, 2011

In 5 minutes or Less...

Because apparently, 5 minutes is all I can spare to blog right now...

I know it has been a while--and a LOT has gone on...but that's why I don't have time to blog. School takes a lot of time, wedding planning takes time, work takes time, and just living takes time!!

So, I am still being cool in school and doing OK. So far, all As--so no new complaints. I am suffering from classic crazy classmate syndrome, but I am dealing just fine--so don't worry. The semester is half over anyway. ;-)

Wedding plans are ticking along--slowly but surely. We have our wedding bands--and they are awesome!! I also have dress fabrics, shoes for me (ordered shoes for Ryan), and am getting ready to make the invitations. Yes, I am a masochist.

Well, I would write more--but I am exhausted. And I have to be at work at 6am. Oh--Ryan got hired at TCS too. We're one big happy TCS family now. ;-)

Anywho--I hope you all are doing well! I am still trying to figure out what direction this blog is heading in...I'll keep you all posted.

Toodles!

No comments: