Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Joker Kitty...

I am feeling a little better today...still trying to keep myself from falling back into the sad state I was in yesterday...but doing better nonetheless.

It helps to have something else to focus on, and today I have Kairi to take care of. I feel so badly for her--she had an infected lip right now. I don't know what causes it...but imagine what having the lips of the Dark Night's Joker on a cat would look like...that's what Kai's left lip looks like. I know you are probably giggling at the thought...but my poor baby is hurt!!

So I spent my free time between work calling the vet to get the right medicine all ready for her, and then after work this afternoon I drove the 40 minutes to get them. I just wish that it would make her better right away...I feel so terrible every time I see her poor swollen lip...

Don't worry, of course it seems that she has no idea she is injured. Which means she will *love* swallowing the pills...or not...

I'll keep you posted on how she is doing, because that is what crazy cat moms do. :-)

No comments: