Tuesday, December 21, 2010

All Caught Up...

Ok, so now I am finally all caught up on my past blogs, so I feel that now I can take the time to get in-depth with all that has gone on...which has been a lot.

Right now, I am so stressed out. Remember that chair I was done with? Well, I am not totally done with it. I have to go back and change a few things...which I am really not happy about, but I will do it anyway. I can't wait to let the chair go...and with it all the crazy sewing projects that I will never do again.

I am trying to create some positive energy to outweigh the negativity of that chair...but I have not been successful thus far. It will come, and it will be ok. There is nothing I can do about it in this moment, so I am not going to worry about it. I just have to remember that whatever happens, this silly chair is not going to ruin my life. If it spontaneously combusts and my client is beyond livid, I will still come home to my kids who love me and my Ryan who loves me. The world will still turn, my life will still go on. It will not be the end of the world if it is not perfect.

Now I just have to remember all that...

And remember that I want to create things...I love building, I love crafting, I love creating...but I don't want to do it for anyone else. I want to do it for myself, in my own time line, for whomever I want to do it for. The closer January gets, the more excited about accounting I get...weird, right?

A quick update on Joker Kitty--she is doing well. It seems her lip is a lot better! I am debating continuing the meds, since it has become super difficult to get her to swallow the pills. I will see how it looks tomorrow. But all in all, she is looking great!!

It seems like Sora has put on a little weight, which is great! He is always so skinny, I like it when he bulks up a bit. It's probably because he has had close to a cup of treats a day....crazy little man!

I have this whole week off from TCS. My time with Jack has come to an end, and so has my time at the Rec Center. So now, TCS is my only job! (Not counting that silly chair....) It will be nice to have free time...especially since I need to finish getting ready for Christmas!!

Well, I think that is about all for now! Time to dream of Christmas and fun things!!

No comments: