Monday, January 3, 2011

Conspiracy Theory...

I have developed a theory concerning my blog and the holidays...

I think that there is some conspiracy trying to keep me from blogging during the holidays. Maybe it's because the world is tired of my words, maybe it's because nothing is going on (that's totally not true), or maybe it's just so that I will slow down and enjoy the moments that are here and will all too soon pass...

I vote for the last one. I mean, no one has said they are tired of my blogging...yet.

In short, my computer's charger finally died--so I have to rely on the kindness of strangers (i.e. my parents and my fiance...yeah, I said FIANCE) to get anything done on the computer. So blogging has taken a back seat for a while. But I do have posts for every day--no worries there my friends. And as you may have guessed, there is much to say.

But for the moment, I am going to continue to enjoy the moment. There is a crochet project calling my name.

Happy New Year Folks!!

No comments: