Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Day After...

The day after "happily ever after," at least for my brother and his new *wife.* ;-)

It was a lovely day...we slept in, ate a late breakfast with Chad and Patrick, then met up with everyone to watch Scott and Vanessa open their presents. The only downfall of the day was that we did not get out to Joshua Tree, as we had hoped we would have time to do.

But it was great to spend some down time with family, and Ryan and I got to spend some time relaxing in the hot tub after we got back to our hotel...which was wonderful. Ryan jumped into the pools as well--but I thought that they were just a bit chilly...

As Scott and Vanessa start their journey as husband and wife...today being their first full day...I can't help but think of Bright Eye's This is the First Day of my Life....

No comments: