Thursday, December 2, 2010

Stitch by Stitch...

Little by little, I am getting everyone's Christmas gifts done. My crochet a day is really helpful in getting everything ready in time!

I find it funny...that I can turn a skein of yarn into a hat...with just a few hours and some twists of the wrist. It's great fun to watch everything take form...little by little.

It reminds me that life is sometimes the same way. It takes time...and everything is made stitch by stitch, little by little. Not everything comes easily--sometimes trying to follow the pattern is difficult...and sometimes you change the pattern to better suit you. But oftentimes, it takes time to see the form of what you are actually making...

Little by little...stitch by stitch.

I am making a better life than before.

No comments: