Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I hope you all are having a wonderful Thanksgiving...my day has been spectacular.

I got to spend today with Ryan's family and my own family. It was full of love and laughter, family and friends...I have so much to be thankful for...

So, to keep this post short--I am going to list 26 things (since I am 26 years old) I am thankful for.

In no particular order:

I am thankful for:

My children and their love. They supported me through so much, and their love is unending.
My family--all their dysFUNction, and laughter, all their wisdom and joking...
My friends--I have the most amazing friends in the world...no doubt in my mind.
My Ryan--I have the best boyfriend in the world. He makes me laugh and think...and keeps me warm when it's super cold out.
My jobs. In this kind of economy, I am thankful that I have work--even if it's too much sometimes.
Having a place to live.
My health. I am so thankful that the pain I used to get in my wrist has subsided greatly.
Crochet...silly, but yes. It calms my mind and is a fun hobby.
A second chance to get it right...or at least closer to right. I am so glad to have another chance to make my life what it can be...crazy dreams and wonderful adventures...

And so much more...

The blessings never end, and I can't wait to see what the next year brings.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: