Friday, November 12, 2010

Circles...

Lately, I have been thinking about the path of life as a series of circles.

That each of us have our circles to walk, and each time we complete a circle, we hope to grow into the next largest circle...and if we don't, we end up walking the same circle over and over again, until it becomes a rut.

I think that this idea partially came from my crochet projects...I have been making a lot of hats lately, and hats are just a series of concentric circles...and with each one growing larger, it creates something awesome...

Circles...walking circles...

It becomes a choice to grow more than yesterday...to be bigger and better than yesterday. To walk a new circle means to make a commitment to be bigger than you have ever been...

It's about growth...and learning.

New circles...bigger ones...

I stumble...I fall, all the time while trying to walk a bigger circle. But even though it is always more difficult than I want it to be--I know it is worth it.

So I will keep trying to walk a bigger circle each day.

I will keep getting back up...

I will keep trying...

No comments: