Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Circling Back To Circles....

I have continued to ponder my thoughts on life as a circle. I began to think that if my life were a circle, then everyone else's must also be a circle.

Then what happens when we get close to each other--when we cross each others' paths? If we follow the laws of geometry, then there are two ways this could go:

1) The circles only touch at one point. It is only one moment, and then that moment passes and it is done.

2) The circles overlap, which means that they touch at two specific points.

I am trying to balance these thoughts with my thoughts on how these life circles really work, and here is a snapshot of how this is processing in my brain (this could get ugly):

circles
overlapping
falling away
layers
growing up
growing out
lines
crossing
somehow each circle grows into a new plane so that old circles fall away and don't necessarily interact with new ones...
but old circles still influence new ones

And then it's all pictures from there. Someday I will figure out how to draw all that is going on in my head...

Until then, I will have to keep pondering this circle thing.

Round and round it goes...

No comments: