Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Crochet...

You can call me a crazy cat lady if you want to, it's ok...I understand.

Nonetheless, crochet has become a daily habit for me. I absolutely love it. There is something about the repetition of motion, letting my hands create something slowly, stitch by stitch, not rushing through. It has become a very meditative thing for me...I can't imagine not crocheting in a day.

I can't really remember why I started crocheting. I have always like creating things, I have always enjoyed learning, and I love working with my hands...so maybe it just sounded like a good idea.

I so enjoy making something with the intention of giving it to someone. Then, with every stitch, I get to imagine giving it to them, how much they will enjoy it, where they will wear or use it, who they will show it off to...

So every day, I crochet.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: