Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Laugh out loud...

I did laugh out loud today...quite a bit. But it took me laughing at myself to really lighten my mood...I was greatly amused at my inability to cook. All I was attempting was an omelet...easy, right? Apparently not for me. I ended up with some form of egg pizza, with rice cheese and peppers. I started laughing as soon as I tried to fold the thing in half, and there was just no way. I was just so amused that something as simple as an omelet was beyond me!

But as I laughed, I felt joy. I might have failed--but the point is I tried. And in the end, it was delicious. Maybe not what I had intended or hoped for, but it was still what I needed.

Who knows what else I will fail at? My guess is a lot...but that's OK. I am still going to try. And in the end, even if I don't end up where I thought I would...at least I know I will have tried. That's half the fun, right?

No comments: