Thursday, February 26, 2009

Uncertainty and the Unknown...

People keep asking me what I am going to do...how things are going to change. And the answer is...I don't know. I have no idea. This is not something that I have done before...I have not yet walked this road. I don't know which path leads where...but I don't care. Though I am uncertain about the future, and slightly apprehensive about the unknown, I am still absolutely ready to face whatever tomorrow brings.

I am OK. Really, seriously. Everyone who keeps asking--thank you. But don't worry...I am not broken beyond repair. I am not some delicate flower that has been trampled...you do not need to tiptoe around the subject...it's OK. Life happens.

I have no idea what tomorrow will bring. I have no idea how anything is going to turn out...but that is fine with me. I will roll with the punches, and I will have a damn good time doing it.

No comments: