Sunday, April 18, 2010

Another Moving Day




I lay here...on my air mattress....in an almost empty home. These four walls have definitely become my home--though I knew it wouldn't last forever.

It was a great day for moving...the sky was clear, the breeze was warm...simply wonderful. I had wonderful company for the day--people that definitely made this process easier.

I look around at the empty walls...wishing that I could have stayed here just a bit longer...to hold on for a little longer. The fridge is no longer decorated, my couch is not here...so much is not here.

But the kids and I are--and that means it is still our home. Last night as we laid in bed waiting for slumber, we all cuddled together. It was the first time ever both Sora and Kairi decided to be active cuddlers at the exact time. It was wonderful...a perfect night.

Has it really been a year? Has everything in the last year really happened? How could it be time to move already??

I am full of questions...and still no answers...


No comments: