Thursday, July 14, 2011

Life's Stories...

It's amazing to me how fast everything changes...how much our lives change in moments...

I can't believe that it's already July...almost halfway through July in fact!! I have registered for classes already, and I can't believe that in just over a month it will be back to school time...

So much has changed, yet so little. Married life is wonderful--on so many levels. It is great to introduce Ryan as my husband, it is wonderful to know that we share an unbreakable bond and commitment...but most of all--it is refreshing to have lots more free time since we are no longer planning a wedding!!
Our wedding was wonderful...everything was beautiful and thoughtful...it was the best day so far!


Now, don't take that to mean that everything went perfectly as planned...I did get my veil stuck in a tree just as my Dad and I started walking down the aisle...and of course we had other goof-ups--and by "we," I mean me of course.


But it was meaningful and joyful--full of our families and friends (and joy felt from afar for those who could not join us).


It was full of personal touches...littles things that made us smile. It was a beautiful piece to our story. But not the best day of ours lives ever--that I am sure is yet to come!!


It was a day we will never forget!! And I wouldn't change one moment of it.

You can view all our wedding photos on Austyn's Website (she is the amazing photographer we can thank for all our photos!!)

So, on June 28th, 2011--Ryan and I started a new chapter in our lives' stories. And now our stories become one--a story with many facets and points of view, but one shared between two people who love each other more than anything in the world.

No comments: