Monday, April 20, 2009

Crazy

I have lived in a bubble, 
For so long, trapped.
My life viewed through your eyes,
Guided by your thoughts.
Now that my life is my own again,
How the hell do I do this?
How do I figure this out?
My life was yours for so long,
What do I do now that it is mine again?
What do I do now that I answer to no one but myself?

I hate to hurt,
But I hate to hurt others more than I hate hurting me.
So I will endure any pain,
I will endure any sorrow or strife,
If it will bring you happiness.
So long as I can survive,
So long as I know I will be fine.

Trying to live life upside down
In a hammock doing a handstand.
The heart is a complicated thing.
The soul, even more so I believe.

I will endure.
I will be fine.
Each one, take care of you.
Little by little,
I will still be here.  
I know how to take care of me,
And I want is to help take care of you.

 

No comments: